Your body is always speaking. Sometimes it expresses itself through symptoms. Sometimes it expresses itself through emotion. And sometimes you can tap directly into its voice.
Your cells hold the memory of your lifetime. In these memories are the moments where you formed a belief. These beliefs can settle into your subconscious, yet they continue to influence you decades later, oftentimes, in ways that are limiting physically, emotionally, and mentally.
In this course, you’ll explore how to tap into your subconscious, to shift limiting beliefs, and connect more deeply to yourself––the self that wants to radiate through the layers of struggle, beliefs, and patterns.
Meet your Guide
Your guide, Kara McNabb, pulls from nearly a decade of personal experience and training to help you connect to tried and true methods of healing.
Kara helps people get to the root of chronic health problems using traditional naturopathic fundamentals, somatic therapies and Vis Dialogue holistic counseling. She works with myriad energy modalities and plant medicines, like flower essences, herbalism and more to guide you back to balance. An advocate of presence practice, Kara teaches her clients and students how to tap into their inner wisdom and embodied patterns, understand their personal energy and how to release unconscious patterns that are limiting mental, emotional and physical health.
Her work is influenced by myriad lineages and teachers she has studied extensively with:
• Traditional naturopathy with Dr. Bessheen Baker and Naturopathic Institute for Therapies and Education instructors
• Energetics with Lynda Caesara, Norma Ramos-Ott and Zoe Balfour
• Psychospiritual healing with Micah McLaughlin
• Vis Dialogue Holistic Counseling with Dr. Moshe Block
• Western Herbalism with Jim McDonald
• Somatic therapies with Mike Cohen
"WHEN I FEEL STUCK OR FEEL TRAUMA IN MY BODY, KARA HAS BEEN ABLE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH IT. SHE IS VERSATILE AND HAS SO MANY TOOLS TO HELP PEOPLE IN MIND AND BODY...MORE THAN ANYONE I’VE SEEN...AND I’VE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE. KARA IS EXTREMELY INTUITIVE, AT EASE, AND HAS AN OPENNESS THAT IS NURTURING, REFRESHING, AND AUTHENTIC."
- ALICIA S.
The Somatic Expressions course is one of many you'll have access to in Mind Body Magic, a year-long program. Find the current available courses below, and you can learn more about the full program here.
You can return to this course and any other throughout your membership period.
With each course, you'll discover even more about yourself, gain new insight, and unlock another realm of your personal magic.
Mind Body Magic (Course Bundle)
Become a member and access ALL the courses in Mind Body Magic, plus access to Ask Me Anything live sessions with Kara.
Foundational to Mind Body Magic, Felt Sense inspires deeper self-knowing, connection between body and mind, a facilitates release of limiting beliefs.
Learn to tune in to the wisdom of your body and cultivate assessment practices to identify root cause and remedies
Learn to tune in to the wisdom of your body to assess root cause and your right remedies through muscle testing, sway testing and pendulums
Natural Remedies & Modalities
Kara guides you through dozens of holistic and natural medicines for healing and empowered health.
Not ready to commit to a full year?
You can enroll in the Somatic Expressions course only for a one-time payment of $99.
- You'll have access to this course for three months.
- You won't have access to the community group.
- You won't have access to the live monthly Q&A sessions and recordings with Kara.
- No refunds are offered.
- If you choose to enroll in Mind Body Magic within five days of registering for a single course, your single course registration fee will be refunded. You must register for Mind Body Magic before your single course refund is processed and email [email protected]