Meet your Guide
Your guide, Kara McNabb, pulls from nearly a decade of personal experience and training to help you connect to tried and true methods of healing.
Kara helps people get to the root of chronic health problems using traditional naturopathic fundamentals, somatic therapies and Vis Dialogue holistic counseling. She works with myriad energy modalities and plant medicines, like flower essences, herbalism and more to guide you back to balance. An advocate of presence practice, Kara teaches her clients and students how to tap into their inner wisdom and embodied patterns, understand their personal energy and how to release unconscious patterns that are limiting mental, emotional and physical health.
Her work is influenced but myriad lineages and teachers she has studied extensively with:
• Traditional Naturopathy with Dr. Bessheen Baker and Naturopathic Institute for Therapies and Education instructors
• Energetics with Lynda Caesara, Zoe Balfour, and Norma Ramos-Ott
• Psychospiritual Healing with Micah McLaughlin
• Vis Dialogue Holistic Counseling with Dr. Moshe Block
• Western Herbalism with Jim McDonald
• Somatic Therapies with Mike Cohen
• Somatic Therapy Strategies with Linda Thai